The first step to independent climbing in the rocks, 2 days in the Będkowska Valley in the Jura Krakowsko-Czestochowska, Porubka in Slovakia or The Lejowa Valley near Zakopane. Everything under the watchful eye of an experienced instructor and using the latest Black Diamond equipment.
If you want to stay for a longer, we can do few days climbing training.
Training on the insured climbing route is to teach you the safe, independent and conscious sport climbing on rocks with bolt permanent anchor. You can also use your knowledge by training on an artificial climbing wall.
About this place
The Lejowa Valley is practically the only rock available for sport climbing around Zakopane, which is suitable for taking the first steps. In total, it has 11 roads, of which half will be used during classes. The stream flows right next to the rock, which makes climbing more enjoyable.
Jura – Dolina Będkowska is one of the most popular spots for climbers. Wild nature, nearby well-equipped accommodation and above all the number of available climbing routes. From very easy, short, well-padded “threes” to multi-pitch climb. An ideal place to lead courses. Accommodation in Brandysówka shelter or in our Coleman base in the open air.
Porubka – around Zylina is a real paradise for climbers of various levels. According to climbing guides, there are over 400 routes! It’s a region much less popular than Jura or Sokoliki, and nearby camping is a perfect training base. Time to relax and climb!
Overnight in our Coleman base in the open air, camping conditions.
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES
- Climbing classes led by a licensed climbing instructor, TOPR rescuer
- Accident Insurance
- 15% discount to the Polar Sport store and dedicated equipment advisor for school students
- Certificate of completion of the course
- For people who didn’t try climbing, but actively play sports
- For people who have so far climbed only on an artificial climbing wall
- For people of all ages
- 10:00 – meeting in front of the Zajazd Józef (address: Witów 322, we leave the car there)
- 10:00-11:00 – walk to the rocks, equipment matching, instructor – OHS in climbing at the upper belaying “na wędkę”
- 11:00-17:00 presentation of the technical basics of rock climbing, climbing on roads of varying difficulty (depending on the skills of each person) and individual work with students.
This is not a climbing training in the Tatra Mountains, but to safely reach the summit, the instructor will teach you the following elements:
- Putting on the harness
- Tying the rope to the harness
- Basic rules of belaying in the Tatras
- Basics of abseiling
- Basics of movement techniques in high mountain terrain
Transport: Few days before the start of the course, we create a group in the Whatsapp application, where we arrange a trip.
Equipment needed – comfortable sports clothing adapted to the weather conditions, a rain jacket, sunglasses, cream with a UV filter, at least 1 liters of drinks.
In case of bad weather – if the rain thwarts our plans, we will move the classes to the climbing wall.
You can cancel your reservation free of charge up to 20 days before the start of the course. You will pay 50% for the course between 20 and 5 days. In less than 5 days you will pay 100% for the course.
- When: Year-round offer
- Price 300.00-900.00